By Alammari Textiles
Elegant Stretch Fabrics’ Dresses
Stretch fabrics are considered one of the most popular materials currently used in making many women's designs, as they have many features. The most important of which are flexibility, and soft and light texture. They also fit all body shapes. So, they’re not limited to a specific category of women. Fashion designers have been using stretch fabrics in making elegant dresses because they’re practical fabrics that suit all tastes. Stretch fabrics are available in different shapes and a wide variety of colours.
Features of Stretch Fabrics
- They’re simple and practical fabrics.
- They have a faint lustre that give an elegant look that will make you stand out.
- Stretch fabrics are elastic and comfortable to wear. So, they’re used in making women’s underwear and sportswear as well.
- They’re available in all colours, prints, and embroidery to suit all tastes.
Uses of Stretch Fabrics
- They’re used in making underwear because they’re comfortable and have a small percentage of polyester.
- They’re used in making women’s clothing like shirts, trousers, blouses, jackets, dresses, scarves, socks, and pyjamas.
The Most Beautiful Stretch Dresses
- The first model is a simple and soft black straight dress with long sleeves. The dress drapes over the body to the knees. This dress is quite suitable for evenings and nights out, especially with some simple accessories such as a waistbelt and a necklace, and don’t forget your high heels.
- The second model is an elegant stretch yellow dress, one of the most popular colours in 2020. It’s a long, sleeveless dress with silver embroidery on the shoulders, and ruffles on the chest area. You can wear it with silver high heels and some simple accessories to complete the elegance.
- This model is a long green dress with long and slim sleeves. The dress comes a simple, straight design. You can wear it during the day with sneakers and a scarf, and during the night with golden waistbelt, silver or golden high heels, and simple accessories.
- This is a long, loose-fitting dress that’s more like an abaya. It’s quite suitable for daily outings and running errands. You can wear it with sneakers and a back-bag.
- This model is a purple dress that suits all skin tones. The dress is long and slim, with long sleeves, ruffles on the chest area, and a slit on the side.