By Alammari Textiles
Every woman is keen to appear in an elegant and perfect look at evenings, which makes her in constant search for the most beautiful designs and following the latest trends in the fashion world. At the same time, a number of fashion designers are interested in women and their different looks, whether Casual, classic, or soiree looks. So, they provide tips for women to achieve a perfect, glamourous look.
1) Choosing a dress design that isn’t suitable for your body shape. If you have a skinny body, choose flared designs. If you’re a plus size, loose-fitting designs are the perfect choice for you.
fabric that isn’t suitable for your dress design. Fabrics have an important and
vital role in the design of the dress and its final appearance. We find that
each fabric has special features that differ from other fabrics. There’re some
fabrics that are suitable for the summer because they’re light, such as chiffon
and silk. There’re also heavy winter fabrics that keep the body warm like wool
3) Choosing a dress model of a fabric that doesn’t suit your body. Silk and soft satin are suitable for plus sizes, while tulle fabric is more suitable for skinny women.
4) Paying all the attention to the dress colour and ignoring your skin tone. Red, beige, black, and yellow are suitable for dark skin tones. Black, navy blue, and dark grey are more suitable for light skin tones.
5) The length of the dress doesn’t fit your height.
6) Choosing the accessories before the evening dress. Simple, plain dresses go well with shiny accessories, while embroidered dresses work well with simple accessories.
7) Choosing flat shoes with soiree dresses. High heels are the perfect choice for any woman who wants a look that catches the eye.
8) Choosing a bag that doesn’t match your dress. We recommend that you choose a small bag in the same colour of the dress.