By Alammari Textiles
The Best Polyester
Polyester is one of the best quality fabrics because it is durable. This type of cloth is made from synthetic fibres, and it is possible that more than one type of yarn may be included in a single product. This means that cotton threads can be used with polyester to produce a certain type of fabrics.
Polyester is distinguished by its reasonable prices, as it is affordable compared to other fabrics in the Arab markets. It is used in the design of many products and available in all colours, which makes it suitable for men and women of all ages.
However, polyester is not suitable in high temperatures. You may feel the heat of the polyester fabric when wearing it under intense sunlight in some countries, especially in the summer. Therefore, it is preferable not to be exposed to the hot sun after wearing it.
The Most Popular Polyester Fabric Designs
- Sportswear, which includes jerseys, sports jackets, socks, gloves, and sweatpants.
- Outdoor wear, which includes men's and women's designs such as trousers, blouses, skirts, various jackets, and others.
- Children's clothes and bags, especially for new-borns, as polyester fabric is highly durable.
- Some factories use polyester fabric to make shoes, sneakers, and bags for outdoor use.
- It is used in making veils of different styles and colours.
- It is used in making Gulf abayas, as they are made from cotton mixed with polyester.
The Best Polyester Fabric Colours
- White: Although white is not a practical and popular colour for some, but it is one of the most beautiful colours of polyester. It is preferred to wear it in morning events and meetings.
- Pink: It is an ideal colour that is widely used in some casual clothes or sportswear such as jackets and others.
- Blue: It is one of the finest colours of polyester fabric, due to its wonderful and different look whether at day or night. It is also suitable for men's and women's clothes.
- Green: It is available in many shades and used in making cheerful children’s clothes.