By Alammari Textiles
Chamois fabric for dresses sits on the throne of fashion. Chamois is distinguished by its class and elegance. This type of fabric is known for its softness on the skin. There are many designs for chamois, so it is preferred by many women, especially the veiled ones.
It is known that chamois is more suitable for the winter than the summer because of its velvety texture. Chamois fabric is used in the manufacturing of evening dresses and is suitable for all women, especially the veiled ones because it is characterized by modesty and chic at the same time.
Chamois is used in the manufacturing of skirts, dresses, shoes, sofas, and many other things. However, it is used more often in the manufacturing of dresses, especially evening dresses.
Casual Chamois Dresses
- A brown chamois dress in a simple design with a simple waistbelt of chamois.
- A straight chamois dress with flared sleeves in dark brown. It can be worn with an olive-green veil and high heels.
- A black chamois dress with slim sleeves and ruffles at the waist. You can add a leather waistbelt and an off-white veil.
How to Keep your Chamois Dress Clean?
- Put it in Places with Good Ventilation: one of the most important means of preserving dresses made of chamois is to place it in a well-ventilated place free of moisture.
- Avoidance of any Strong Odours: chamois fabric is known to absorb these smells easily. In order to keep dresses clean for the longest period, you must keep them away from strong odours.
- Do not Expose them to Water: do not go to places with water while wearing these dresses because it exposes them to getting wet and emitting unwanted odours.
- If stored, you Must Put these Dresses in a Cotton Cloth: It is wrong to store such dresses in plastic bags because that makes chamois form drops of water.
- When you Buy a Dress made of Chamois, you Must Purchase a Product of Chamois Preservation, as these products work to preserve the chamois because they contain chemicals intended for that.
How to Clean your Chamois Dress?
- Cleaning with Water: some use water to clean the chamois but use it very cautiously because using too much water damages the fabric. If there is a stain on the dress, a brush can be used to clean the chamois. Wet it with water a little, rub that spot slowly, then leave it in the air to dry.
- Cleaning with Vinegar: first, bring a clean towel. Rub the place of the stain with it, then bring a towel with a small amount of vinegar and rub the spot well. It is also possible to use a brush to clean the chamois, then leave it in the air until it dries. The vinegar leaves a scent in the cloth, but you do not need to worry, as this smell will disappear quickly.
- Steam Cleaning: it is possible to clean this type of fabric with steam, but you must be very careful when performing this process so that the cloth is not saturated with moisture.
- Cleaning the Chamois Fabric by Sending it to a Specialized Place such as a drycleaner.