By Alammari Textiles
Night outings and celebrations are among the most important occasions, so a glamours look in such events can be a woman's preoccupation, which drives her to search for the best and latest fabrics to design the dress she wants the most.
Dresses’ Fabrics are one of the most important fabrics used by a large proportion of women, as some women avoid the problems of ready-made dresses and resort to buying the fabrics that suit the design they want like Mermaid and A-Line dresses. This is better because this way they are able to find the colour they want and the right fabric for the dress.
- Tulle: This type of fabric is used in the design of all styles of dresses. There is Egyptian Tulle, French Tulle, Italian Tulle, American Tulle, and Chinese Tulle. Each of them has a different texture and uses. There are many colours of Tulle, but white remains the main colour. It is widely used in the design of wedding dresses.
- Silk: It is used in making soiree dresses. Plain Silk is used with jewellery, and Printed Silk is used in making soiree dresses and some distinctive women’s outdoor clothing.
- Taffeta: It is available in plain and printed models. It is used in making all styles of dresses that suit all tastes.
- Satin: It is a streamlined, lustrous fabric that has been widely used in recent years. It is used in making wedding dresses and different styles of evening dresses.
The Most Popular Colours for Dresses
- White: It is the most popular colour, and the main colour in making wedding dresses around the world.
- Black: It is the colour of elegance, so all factories try to provide it in all types of fabrics used in designing dresses.
- Golden: It is the colour of this year’s fashion. It is available in plain and embroidered models to suit all tastes.