By Alammari Textiles
Embroidered Lace Fabrics
Lace is one of the well-known women's fabrics that have been famous for many years, as women use it for many purposes, whether in home furnishings, home clothes, or outdoor clothes. It is a luxurious fabric due to its high prices and its striking and cheerful look. Factories still produce Lace in different shapes and models. Lace is one of the delicate fabrics that need special care when cleaning because it is easily damaged if not taken care of properly.
Features of Embroidered Lace
- Practical: Some fabrics lose their embroidery when cleaning or washing, but that does not happen with embroidered lace, as Lace bears the cleaning process without losing its embroidery.
- Elegant and Shiny: Women like to appear in elegant designs, and that is what this fabric provides.
- Fashionable: With passing of time and the development of models' shapes, Lace remains the same in its beauty and elegance among other types of fabrics. It is also used in making many modern, wonderful designs.
- Suitable for All Ages: What distinguishes this type of fabric from other types is that it is suitable for all ages. You can design dresses for children, youth, and adults because of its diversity in embroideries.
- Available in All Colours: There are some women who suffer from a scarcity of colours in some fabrics, but you will not find it in this type of fabric, as it is available in all different colours that suit all skin tones.
The Best Embroidered Lace Fabric Colours
- Black Lace: It is the most attractive colour of lace. It is used in making soiree dresses, and different models of women’s sleepwear.
- Red Lace: It is the colour femininity and appeal, so it mostly used in making evening dresses.
- Blue Lace: It is the colour of attractiveness and adventure. It is used in making wedding dresses, Indian sari, and curtains.