By Alammari Textiles
Shine in Satin Skirts
Make sure that the skirt suits the shape of your body. Straight skirts are suitable for pear-shaped and hourglass bodies
- Simple skirts are suitable for rectangular and apple-shaped bodies.
- You must check the temperatures before going out into the street, as intense heat that causes sweating makes the skirt look inappropriate. The drops of sweat stick to the skirt and cannot be hidden from view, that’s why it’s necessary for the skirt to have a thin lining from the inside that absorbs sweat
- Avoid wearing the satin skirt designed from heavy fabrics in the summer, so as not to feel hot and sweaty.
- You can wear a satin skirt in the summer with a cotton dress and sneakers.
- For a classic look, you can wear a satin skirt with a formal blouse or jacket in neutral colours. Don’t forget your high heels.
- For parties and special evenings, you can wear a satin skirt with a lace blouse and high heels.
- You can wear your satin skirt in winter with a pullover, sweater, or coat made of wool and sneakers.
- For a classic winter look, you can wear it with a simple blouse and a leather jacket.