By Alammari Textiles
Lace is one of the well-known women's fabrics that have been famous for many years, as women use it for many purposes, whether in home furnishings, home clothes, or outdoor clothes. It is a luxurious fabric due to its high prices and its striking and cheerful look. Factories still produce Lace in different shapes and models. Lace is one of the delicate fabrics that need special care when cleaning because it is easily damaged if not taken care of properly.
- Alençon Lace: It is one of the most luxurious types of fabrics, and the most used by international fashion designers. Although it is high in cost, women are keen to make it their first choice when buying a wedding dress or evening dress.
- Chantilly Lace: It is the most famous type of lace. It is simple, lightweight, and has a silky texture. Chantilly Lace contains a set of embellishments and embroideries, which are very similar to Alençon Lace, but in a more intense form. It can be used in designing a simple dress for the morning, a short skirt, a blouse, or a simple veil with a silk or satin dress.
The Best Lace Fabric Colours
- White Lace Dress: It was chosen by artist Najwa Karam from the Zuhair Murad Fall / Winter 2013 collection, which she wore during the Cannes Film Festival in 2012.
- Black Lace Dress: It was chosen by the artist Jennifer Lopez, who wore a designer dress of lace fabric at the Golden Globe Awards in 2013.
- Red Lace Dress: It was the choice of Kim Kardashian, who wore a short red lace Valentino Dress while launching "True Reflections" fragrance in London ,and at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival.