By Alammari Textiles
Shine in Tiffany-Coloured Clothing
You must’ve noticed the green colour while shopping for fabrics this year, especially the tiffany shade. It’s one of the new colours for the year 2020 that we have seen a lot in the different winter models. It’s expected to have a large presence in the fashion trends of Spring and Summer 2020.
Colours that Go Well with Tiffany
- White: The tiffany colour in its various shades can be combined with the white colour in one piece as a white and tiffany striped blazer or a tiffany sweatshirt with white dots.
- Black: It’s the king of colours and can be matched with all colours. You can combine black and tiffany for a classic look suitable for evenings.
- Wine Red: Red is one of the striking colours that give you a bold look, and it can be worn with tiffany in its various shades for a more attractive look.
- Blue: The blue colour has wonderful shades that highlight your beauty and attractiveness, and when worn with grey, you get a perfect look. You can wear light grey with dark blue, and dark grey with light blue.
- Turquoise: You can wear the turquoise colour in its light and dark shades with the tiffany colour by using additional turquoise pieces such as the veil, shoes, bag, or shawl with tiffany clothes.
- Brown: Brown is one of the beautiful colours of nature. It adds a special touch of beauty to your final look and is easy to coordinate with tiffany.
Style Tiffany Clothing with Matching Colours
- Choose loose-fitting tiffany trousers with a simple design blouse in white, and you can match it with a beige veil and shoes.
- Wear a tiffany jacket with white T-shirt, light blue jeans, and a white veil for a modern look.
- You can wear a tiffany jumpsuit with a creamy-beige veil, and shoes in the same colour for an elegant and attractive look.
- Pair a straight tiffany skirt with a white T-shirt, a bright-yellow cardigan, and a white veil for a lively look.
- You can rely on a simple tiffany dress, a pink veil, and black high heels for a look that is suitable for parties and occasions.
- Choose a long blouse in navy blue with tiffany trousers, a beige veil, and shoes of the same colour as the veil for an elegant look.
- Choose a tiffany dress with roses prints in pink and beige for a more vibrant look.