By Alammari Textiles
Despite the development in the fashion world for women with youthful colours and new models every day, abayas remain dominant.
A common mistake people make is restricting abayas to the community of women and the elderly. However, we find many girls at a young age keenly following up all the new models of abayas every year.
Abaya is the fashion of every era. It does not disappear and is not considered old no matter how long it has passed. However, there is no doubt that there is new fabrics and developments in the designs, which makes women still interested in buying them.
Body Types & Abaya Style
- Pear-Shaped Body: Open Abayas
- Obese Arms: Abaya with Flared Sleeves
- Slim Figure & Height Seekers: Stiped or Embroidered Abaya
The Best Black Abaya Models
- Two Pieces Black Abaya: If you prefer to wear abayas with international designs, then this abaya will undoubtedly impress you because it is designed by Shalky. The abaya consists of two pieces: a piece without sleeves, and the upper piece with sleeves. The upper piece is made of transparent fabric so that it appears as an open jacket over the sleeveless piece.
- Embroidered Black Abaya: You can add some joy by wearing embroidered designs. There are many designs of embroidered black abayas with more than one material, whether with handicrafts, joubert, or lace. You can also wear black abayas embroidered with beads, or even studded with accessories that resemble real jewels and diamonds. There are many models of embroidered abayas, including closed, cardigan, open jacket that can be worn over dresses or even trousers and blouses to give a practical and casual look.
- Jersey Crepe Black Abaya: It is one of the trendiest black abayas in the market. It has a waistbelt in the middle to close the abaya and tie it in the form of a bow. Jersey Crepe fabric is streamlined, soft, and suitable for different seasons.
- Jacquard Buttoned Black Abaya: It is still one of the best designs of abayas for many women who find comfort and ease of movement in wearing it. It is available in plain and embroidered. It is also available in regular sleeves, draped sleeves, and open sleeves.
- Buttoned Open Abaya: Buttoned Open Abaya is not only a casual Abaya, but it is also one of the latest types of Abayas. You can wear it open or closed. Wearing it open gives you a lot of options, as it can be worn over a sleeveless dress made of gel or cotton. For a more modern and youthful look, it is preferable to wear it over jeans, a top in cheerful colours, and a pair of high heels.
- Black V-Shaped Abaya: It is the perfect choice for every woman looking for a piece of clothing to attend events, whether social or private, as it gives women elegance and attractiveness and at the same time. It is designed at the chest V-Shaped. It is also made an exterior piece of the premium Celine Fabric.
- Gulf/Khaliji Abaya: Gulf Abayas have succeeded in dominating the Arab markets during the 2018 and achieved a massive demand, which makes it present during this year’s fashion as well. Emirati designer, Hessa Falasi, has been keen to present a variety of black, elegant Open Abayas so that you can wear what you like underneath. You can wear jeans and a T-shirt, or a dress of a different colour for a modern look.
- Printed Black Abaya: It comes in a lot of different styles: there is a one where the whole Abaya is printed or embroidered, and another where the print or embroidery is on the sleeves only. Now you can choose from different models, whether open or closed. You can also coordinate the colour of the shoes, the bag, and the veil with the colour of print or embroidery on the Abaya.
- Black Organza Abaya: It is the perfect choice for every woman looking for a piece of clothing to attend events, whether social or private, as it gives women elegance and attractiveness and at the same time.
- Loose-Fitting Abaya with Belt: It seems that Loose-Fitting Designs are strongly dominating the world of Abayas. They are suitable for all ages. It is also lightweight, especially if the Abaya is made of chiffon or crepe with a waistband so you can control its size.