By Alammari Textiles
Hajj is one of the most important obligatory duties of an able adult Muslim, whether a man or woman. As the Muslim reaches the age of puberty, she must perform Hajj as long as she is able to do this in health and finances.
Every year, when the date of Hajj approaches, every yearning Muslim for this visit begins to search for Ihram clothes that suit him or her and be compatible with Islamic Sharia. At the same time, help Muslims to perform the rituals of Hajj with ease and comfort.
Since Al-Ammari Textiles appreciates the importance of these rituals and realizes that the Hajj for every Muslim is an important goal, we work to provide the best fabrics that can be used in making comfortable Ihram clothes.
Al-Ammari Textiles provides plain white cotton fabrics made of pure cotton at reasonable prices for everyone, starting from 65 Saudi Riyals per metre.
Wearing Ihram and its Importance in Hajj
As soon as the pilgrims or Umrah performers reach the Miqat, their Hajj or Umrah rituals begin. at this time, they must have put on their Ihram clothing. Ihram clothes can be worn at the time of performing the rituals or at home and before starting the journey.
How to Wear Ihram for Women
- Not to trim your nails during the Hajj or Umrah.
- When the pilgrims go down to the Miqat, it is desirable to wash there if the matter permits.
- After washing, the pilgrim wears the Ihram clothes. For a woman, she has to wear a jilbab or a modest dress, as we mentioned, of a regular fabric.
- It is preferable not to wear bright, striking colours.
- She should not wear a perfume or make-up.
- For women who wear niqab, one of the conditions of Ihram is for a woman to take off the burqa or niqab, as well as gloves, and wear the veil that has been pulled off her head and face.
Ihram Clothing Rules
- The clothes must be made of completely regular cloth and not from expensive fabrics so that the poor do not feel that the wealthy are distinguished from them when performing the rituals of Hajj and Umrah.
- Ihram clothing is made of cotton, linen, or any similar fabric, provided that it is completely far from fabrics such as silk, satin, etc.
- Women can wear clothes in a colour other than white provided that it is loose and not see-through.
- It is very important that every Muslim woman who has made the intention to perform the Hajj or Umrah is aware that she is going to perform the obligatory duty and not to show off her clothes or body. She must take into account all the conditions and specifications that must be met in the dressing of a woman during Hajj.