By Alammari Textiles
How to Choose a Prayer Dress made of Original Fabric
Prayer dresses are one of the most popular pieces that women buy, especially in Ramadan. The collection of prayer dresses during Ramadan is very different, as it’s made of the finest fabrics in the most elegant designs.
How to Differentiate between Original & Fake Fabrics?
- For example, you’ll find a prayer dress made of 100% cotton at a very low price, then you have to know at the time that this dress isn’t original but rather fake.
- Fake fabric is usually worn or easily shredded, unlike original fabric whose threads and fibres are very durable. You can’t cut it without using scissors or a sharp tool.
- Fake fabric has defects even if they’re little, such as the presence of small holes, a difference in colour between one part and the other. The cloth may also have snags.
- As for the original fabric, it has bright, attractive colours, and durability to withstand repeated washing and ironing.
- It’s also worth noting that fake cloth in many cases can cause irritation and inflammation if it’s placed directly on the skin, especially in summer and high temperatures.
Types of Fabrics Used to Make Prayer Dresses
- Cotton Fabrics are among the best feminine fabrics for most women if not all of them. Cotton is a soft and gentle fabric on the skin, which makes it one of the distinctive fabrics that are suitable for the summer season. Not only that, but it is also suitable for tailoring clothes that are suitable for wearing in all seasons, whether summer, spring, autumn or even winter. Cotton has unparalleled flexibility and softness and is distinguished from other fabrics by the presence of spaces between its tissues that allow air to pass through it. Thus, the body does not sweat or become inflamed with height Temperatures.
- Crepe Fabric is characterized by flexibility and durability. It is made of fibres made from silk or wool according to the type of crepe itself. Although most crepe fabric types are somewhat heavy and durable, this does not negate the elasticity of the fabric and its softness on the skin.
- Bafta Fabric is one of the white fabrics, and it is used in making tablecloths.
- Lino Fabric is used in making blouses and cotton designs that are suitable for going out or staying at home, especially for women.
- Castor Fabric is one of the fabrics that were widely used in the past. It was known for its striped design that was used in making men’s and women’s pyjamas in the past.
- Velvet Fabric is one of the most beautiful fabrics used by men and women in all countries of the world. This type of fabric is distinguished by its luxury and beauty. Velvet has a charming appearance, as it increases the beauty of everyone who wears it. It is used in making formal clothing suitable for important events and occasions. Velvet is also used in making casual clothes, as it gives an elegant look.
- Lace Fabric is widely used by women, and it is available in a wide variety of styles.