By Alammari Textiles
Style your Basic Dress
Basic Dresses are one of the most popular designs in 2020. It’s always fashionable, as it’s comfortable and practical. It’s available in plain and printed models. It’s been around for years but was limited to dark colours. Now, however, it’s available in a wide variety of colours to suit all tastes.
- Choose a slim basic dress in white with an open knee-length shirt in striped cyan colour, a white veil, and sneakers of the same colour.
- If you’re a fan of abayas, especially Gulf models, then basic dress will definitely get your attention. You can wear a basic dress in a brown shade with an open abaya in beige, and an off-white veil.
- Long cardigan is indispensable. You can wear it with a slim basic dress for an elegant look.
- You can also wear a navy-blue basic dress with a yellow cardigan, a navy-blue veil, and off-white shoes.
- Choose a white basic dress with a printed black dress that features an open design, and a pink veil for a look that catches the eye. Don’t forget your white high heels and pink handbag.
- Pair a basic dress in any trendy colour with jeans jacket, sneakers, and a back bag for a casual look suitable for college and day outings.
- You can wear your plain basic dress alone or with another piece of clothing, a wide waistbelt, and sneakers, and a long shawl or a scarf.