By Alammari Textiles
Jacquard is one of the most prominent types of fabrics used in the manufacturing of luxurious dresses that reflect a sophisticated appearance, as the jacquard fabric has a distinct appearance that contains attractive and beautiful patterns. In the past, the use of jacquard was limited to members of the royal families or important figures, but nowadays it is used by different groups. It also has a wide range of wonderful colours that add a touch of beauty to the look, including dark colours that reflect the luxury of your look, soft colours that give your appearance a touch of femininity and attractiveness, and bright colours that highlight the freshness of your appearance.
Features of jacquard dresses
- Jacquard fabric has a flexible fabric that is easy to use in many different styles of dresses, while at the same time providing you with complete comfort while moving and sitting.
- Jacquard fabric has strength and durability, so it is not affected by frequent washing or frequent use, and this does not interfere with its flexibility, which helps facilitate its knitting.
- Jacquard fabric has a soft texture that does not cause irritation or skin problems when wearing it.
- Jacquard fabric has the ability to resist wrinkling and shrinkage.
- Jacquard fabric is characterized by different inscriptions that vary in size and shape. There are large inscriptions, small inscriptions, inscriptions in the form of beautiful roses in groups that are widely spread throughout the whole dress, and inscriptions in the form of infinitesimal roses which give you the Perfect opportunity to choose the style of fabric you want to wear.
- Jacquard fabric is characterized by its nature that is similar to corset, which provides you with a more attractive appearance and a slim figure.
Jacquard Fabric Types
- Plain jacquard: It is used in making soiree dresses, and some elegant home decorations.
- Embroidered Jacquard: It is used in making various evening wear, curtains, and furnishings.
The Best Jacquard Fabric Colours
- Brown Jacquard: It is used in making various women’s clothing and living room decorations.
- Cashmere Jacquard: It is one of the modern colours used in making elegant dresses and stylish decorations.
- Blue Jacquard: It is one of the most elegant and beautiful colours that is used in making evening and soiree dresses.
you can find pawal jacquard fabric Here
you can find taffeta jacquard fabric Here
you can find crepe jacquard fabric Here