By Alammari Textiles
Joubert is the most used fabrics in the Arab world to make soiree dresses. It is known in Europe that satin and silk are the most used types of fabrics, as foreigners rely heavily on plain fabrics in their dresses. Arab women, however, are accustomed to a large percentage of embroidery and accessories.
There are two types of Joubert fabric: the plain model that is available in the market in multiple colours, and the embroidered model with different designs. The second model has many uses, but all of them are usually for occasions, as it does not go well like the plain model with casual clothing.
Types of Joubert Fabric
- Hollowed Joubert: It is used in making wedding dresses, as Joubert is distributed randomly on the dress in places like the shoulders or the chest.
- French Joubert: It is quite soft and is used in many wonderful designs for children and adults.
- Embroidered Joubert: It is used in making dresses for wedding and engagement parties.
The Trendiest Joubert Fabric Colours
- Copper: It is one of the most beautiful shades of the summer season this year, as it provides you with the elegance. You will not need to put a lot of cosmetics with that colour. In addition, you can coordinate copper with several other colors, such as black or brown in its various shades.
- Beige: It is used by stars in many Arab and European countries. It matches a variety of different skin tones and gives smoothness and luxury to the design. Therefore, it is an ideal choice for many stars on the red carpet.
- Red: It is one of the most attractive colours, as it gives you an elegant look. You can wear it in your engagement party, to attend a wedding, or to attend your special dinner parties with your partner.
Features of Joubert Fabric
- Simplicity: Despite the wonderful and distinctive look of the Joubert Fabric, it is quite simple. Therefore, it is one of the fabrics that highlight the beauty and glamor of women, unlike other types of fabrics that appear bright and striking like satin.
- Easy to Embroider: Joubert is one of the fabrics that have a thickness suitable for embroidery, but certain types of beads are used to be suitable for Joubert.
- Wide Variety of Colours: There are many different colours of Joubert that suit all tastes, in addition to the availability of different shades of each colour. Therefore, it can be used in making many designs suitable for all ages.
- Many designs and Embroidery: There are many different inscriptions on Joubert. Some of which are large for designs such as dresses, and some are small for scarves.
- Softness: Joubert fabric is considered one of the fabrics that is very soft on the body, and it can be worn directly on the body.