By Alammari Textiles
The Latest Veils in The Market
The world of veils is full of surprises and everything that is new, as old types of veils reappear and become trendy again after everyone thought that they will not. Other types disappear, which makes many veiled women in a state of confusion. Today, we offer you 2019’s New Veil Fabrics.
Just as non-veiled women are constantly searching for hair accessories and what is trendy every year, so is the case for veiled women. Veils have become an indispensable part of their life, and many international brands have begun to pay great attention to making various collections of veils that suit everyone.
Veils are available worldwide in a wide variety of colours and designs in many different types of fabrics. They are available in plain, printed, and embroidered designs. Veils have grown to be a piece of clothing for non-veiled women as well, as they use veils as accessories to go with their clothing.
- Cotton Veils: Cotton is one of the best materials ever, whether for clothes of various shapes or even veils, and this is what makes cotton one of the best types of fabric used for veils. This type of veils is characterized by being very practical. It is preferred to be worn in the morning and at work. There are many shapes, patterns, and colours. However, it is not recommended to wear it in evenings and weddings because it does not contain sparkle or lustre suitable for these occasions. Cotton veils are famous for not causing friction with the hair like other types of veil fabrics. Thus, they preserve the hair and prevent unpleasant odours that many veiled women suffer from.
- Satin Veils: Satin is one of the indispensable fabrics, and it is the most popular type of veils worn by veiled brides. It is preferred in evening parties because of its shine and lustre.
- Lace Veils: One of the indispensable veils in the wardrobe of any woman. Lace is dominating the fashion scene of 2019 with more than one model and style. Lace embroidery is characterized by the infinite delicacy and hollowed design that grab one’s attention. Perhaps the main reason behind many girls preferring to wear lace is because it is very light and does not cause sweat or pressure on the head.
- Linen Veils: Linen veils are adored in the winter season. They are heavy so you cannot worry about it because of the air for fear of flying. In addition, they provide warmth and come in different shapes and colours.
- Foam Veils: One of the still-ongoing fashion trends of 2018 after it was met with heavy demand by many girls. Whether it was plain or embroidered foam, it is one of fabrics that is easy to wrap. Foam is also one of the very practical types of veils, whether on day trips or occasions.
- Crepe Veils: They are the fashion of every year with their various colours and wonderful designs, whether they are plain or embroidered. Crepe Veils are easy to wrap in the traditional way, or the Turkish way that the vast majority of girls prefer nowadays.