By Alammari Textiles
2019’s Latest Abayas
Despite the development in the fashion world for women with youthful colours and new models every day, abayas remain dominant.
A common mistake people make is restricting abayas to the community of women and the elderly. However, we find many girls at a young age keenly following up all the new models of abayas every year.
Abaya is the fashion of every era. It does not disappear and is not considered old no matter how long it has passed. However, there is no doubt that there is new fabrics and developments in the designs, which makes women still interested in buying them.
When we mention the word Abaya, what only comes to mind is the well-known traditional form. Most of the abayas that women have worn for long periods are limited to the loose-fitting black design.
When Abaya developed, it was only limited to some simple embroidery. However, this matter has changed when many women have switched to wearing Abayas because of their dignity and modesty. This encouraged many fashion designers to develop the look of the Abaya to suit all tastes and ages.
- Open Abaya: If you are one of the women who loves wearing black Abayas and at the same time you want to abandon the traditional look and wear casual abayas, then Open Black Abaya is the most suitable solution for you. Open Abaya is not only a casual Abaya, but it is also one of the latest types of Abayas. Open Abaya contains a belt, so you can wear it open or closed. Wearing it open gives you a lot of options, as it can be worn over a sleeveless dress made of gel or cotton. For a more modern and youthful look, it is preferable to wear it over jeans, a top in cheerful colours, and a pair of high heels.
- Jeans Abaya: Jeans Abayas are quite practical and suitable for all seasons. It does not matter the colour of jeans, whether it is light or dark. You will find that it is suitable for day trips, practical outings, family visits. One of the advantages is that some jeans designs are similar to dresses, so you will feel that you are wearing a dress and not an Abaya.
- Striped Linen Abaya: Abaya market is no longer limited to traditional black Abayas made of silk or crepe. There is now Striped Linen Abayas that have longitudinal lines that combine white and black, giving the woman a slimmer and taller look. It is suitable for college and afternoon outings.
- Geometric Shapes Abaya: It is the preferred type of Abaya for girls at college age. These abayas are available in many shapes and patterns. The Abaya can be made entirely of fabrics that contain geometric shapes like squares and circles, or the geometric shapes can be on a specific part of the abaya like the sleeves or the waistband. This style is available in different Abaya designs like Buttoned Abayas and Open Abayas.
- Arabic Writings Abaya: This type of Abayas has appeared recently. The writings can be separate unrelated letters or specific sentences. What they have in common is that all of them give a sophisticated, modern, and youthful look.
Reception Abaya: it is designed from
luxurious chiffon fabric as a first layer, and under it there is another
sleeveless. It can also be designed from crepe fabric. Women can wear it at
home and receive her guests or go out for casual occasions.
- Black V-Shaped Abaya: It is the perfect choice for every woman looking for a piece of clothing to attend events, whether social or private, as it gives women elegance and attractiveness and at the same time. It is designed at the chest V-Shaped. It is also made an exterior piece of the premium Celine Fabric.