By Alammari Textiles
Veiled Women: Shine in Grey Clothing
Do you feel confused about using grey in your clothes? Most girls who want to appear in an elegant, attractive look face this problem. Fortunately, grey is one of the neutral colours that suit a large list of colours, and it can be used with many different clothes.
There is no need to worry, as there is a group of fashion bloggers offering a variety of collections that include ideas and ways to coordinate colours, including grey in clothes.
1) A grey straight skirt can be worn with a grey top, jeans jacket, black veil, and black sneakers for a daytime look.
2) Choose a straight dress in grey with a veil of the same colour, flat shoes in grey, and a black bag for a more attractive look.
3) Wear a long sleeveless coat in grey over a white blouse, black trousers, black veil, and white sneakers for a stylish look.
4) Choose a long coat in grey over a straight dress in black, a black veil, black high-heeled boots, and a checkered shawl around the neck for an unparalleled look.
5) A dark-grey straight skirt can be worn with a black top, a white blouse, a black leather jacket, and white shoes.
6) For evening parties, choose a bright-grey dress with a veil in the same colour, a thin waistbelt, and black high heels.
7) A long blouse in light-grey can be worn over black trousers, a veil of the same colour, flat shoes, and a small black bag.
8) Choose an open abaya in dark grey over a long top, black trousers, black veil, and black flat shoes for a more attractive look.
9) Wear a long, sleeveless, dark-grey coat with a black top, trousers of the same colour, a light-grey veil, and white sneakers for a beautiful college look.
10) Wear a light-grey short cardigan over a white blouse, white and grey striped baggy trousers, a black veil, and black high heels.