By Alammari Textiles
Linen is considered one of the most beautiful and practical fabrics that is suitable for different styles of your daily look. It is a mixture between beauty, elegance, and class. At the same time, it goes so well with the practical, casual look.
Linen fabric is available in a wide variety of elegant colours, which makes it is easy to wear with all types of modern clothes. Linen fabric is lightweight and streamlined, which makes it suitable for different seasons without feeling hot.
The Best Linen Fabric Colours
- White Linen Fabric is a practical colour that you can wear it y to work, go out with your girlfriends, or even welcome your guests at home.
- Brown Linen Fabric is considered one of the ideal colours that provides an attractive look that expresses your personality and tenderness.
- Pink Linen Fabric combines the tenderness of women and their interest in a classic look. You can use it with somewhat dark colours to appear in a charming look.
- Grey Linen Fabric has spread greatly during the recent period. It is widely used in the designs of the Gulf abayas, where the designers were able to combine it with different colours that highlight the beauty of women, their spontaneity, and their charm.
- Sky Blue Linen Fabric is linked to angels as it adds a glamorous look to women. It is used in different styles whether it casual or classic clothes, or even Gulf and Arab abayas.
- Printed Linen Fabric comes in a wide variety of colours and styles. It has added a new look to the modern woman’s clothes as it gave the chance for designers to come up with new styles. The most famous colours used in these styles are white, black, pink, sky blue, green, and purple.