By Alammari Textiles
Linen is considered one of the most beautiful and practical fabrics that is suitable for different styles of your daily look. It is a mixture between beauty, elegance, and class. At the same time, it goes so well with the practical, casual look.
Linen fabric is available in a wide variety of elegant colours, which makes it is easy to wear with all types of modern clothes. Linen fabric is lightweight and streamlined, which makes it suitable for different seasons without feeling hot.
Important Advice before Choosing a Fabric
- The dress should fit the body shape, and that is by choosing the appropriate style that helps you highlight your beauty.
- When a woman chooses a specific dress, she is interested in choosing the right colour for her skin. Therefore, a large group of women prefer to choose dresses made of Linen fabric because it derives its colours from nature. Linen colours come from earthy colours, starting from light brown.
How to Keep your Linen Dress Clean
- Use Appropriate Methods of Washing: Linen is one of the fabrics that can be easily washed. In addition, its fibres increase in durability when wetted. This is one of the most important advantages of linen, as it preserves its properties with repeated washing. However, bleaching materials should not be used, as they damage the colour of linen and its fibres. Linen should be washed in warm water, the temperature of which does not exceed 40 degrees Celsius, and the instructions for washing on each dress must be reviewed.
- Dry Linen Dresses in a Correct Way: woman dry their Linen dresses by light spinning, straightens the dress until it regains its shape, then it is hung to dry. This method helps in the ironing process. Electric drying devices should not be used as they may cause shrinkage. Linen is one of fabrics that dries quickly.
- Properly Iron Linen Dresses: You should use a steam iron when ironing linen dresses, as the secret behind a well-ironed linen fabric is to moisturize it first. If you are concerned about the intertwining of the fibres of the cloth or gaining lustre by ironing, it is preferable to place a thin piece of cloth over the dress during ironing. We also recommend ironing the dress from the back side first until you get rid of small wrinkles, then repeat the ironing process from the front until the dress is ready to wear.
- Storing Linen Dresses: You must take into account that the dresses are in a dry and cool place. You must also take into account good ventilation, so that mold does not grow on the fabric. We advise not to store these dresses in closed plastic or cellophane bags for long periods of time to avoid dust accumulation.