By Alammari Textiles
Moroccan Fabrics are among the types of fabrics that Arab women prefer, and this is because of their excellence and suitability with many different modern models. Moroccan fabrics are found in different styles of elegant and modern abayas, and fashion designers have been working on marketing these models through their fashion shows in Arab countries recently.
The Best Moroccan Fabrics
- Kaftan: It is considered one of the most beautiful types clothes in the Arab fashion world. There are many styles of Moroccan Kaftan clothes, as the designers are keen to have a lot of designs that suit different tastes. Some Kaftans are simple and elegant, and some of them are fully embroidered. The second type is very suitable for Moroccan weddings.
- Sun Red: It is a simple, classic Moroccan Fabric that is used in making practical clothes.
- Emmy Rose: It is a soft, practical fabric that has embroideries of different styles of roses. It is similar to linen in texture. It is used in making home decorations and some types of clothes.
- Erlmen: It is quite suitable for home decorations. It has attractive colours and distinctive embroidery. It is also used in making tablecloths and curtains.
The Best colours of Moroccan Fabrics
- White Moroccan Fabric is one of the most beautiful colours that an Arab woman can wear. White reflects the radiance of the woman and her beauty in any occasion.
- Green Moroccan Fabric is known for its elegance and the joy it adds. It is the most used colour by Moroccan brides for wedding dresses.
- Golden Moroccan Fabric is a distinctive colour and is usually filled with beautiful embroidery and inscriptions, which adds an unparalleled look to the Arab woman. This colour goes so well with attending events, weddings, and parties. In addition, some Arab stars wear it to attend festivals.