By Alammari Textiles
New Embroidered Tulle Dresses
It’s not possible to continue on a single pace with regard to clothes and dresses. There’s something new every day in the world of fashion and beauty. You can only keep up with it in a way that fits your personality and the nature of your body, as well as your habits and the country in which you live.
Night outings and celebrations are among the most important occasions, so a glamours look in such events can be a woman's preoccupation, which drives her to search for the best and latest evening fabrics that she can use in making soiree dresses.
Tulle is one of the most famous types of fabrics used by all women in the world, as it has been used in the manufacturing of many products such as wedding and evening dresses. It is also used in decorating gifts, gift boxes, homes, and some modern decorations. In addition to using it to decorate children's rooms, some also use it in making some party decorations, various exhibitions, weddings, and birthdays.
Tulle is available in multiple colours and shades. There are many types of Plain Tulle: Egyptian Tulle, French Tulle, Italian Tulle, Turkish Tulle, and Chinese Tulle.
New Embroidered Tulle Dresses
Fluffy models are the fashion of every age. It’s a great choice, whether for veiled or non-veiled women. Fluffy Dress is one of the best options for evenings. Fluffy Dresses are available in many designs: plain, printed, and embroidered with roses.
- A plain tulle dress in soft purple. It’s no secret to fashion lovers and followers that purple is one of the most popular colours this year in all its irresistible shades. It gives you the elegance and beauty you’re looking for. This a very simple dress with a frill on the chest area for a classic look.
- This an embroidered tulle dress in burgundy colour for evenings and nights out. The dress is slim at the chest area and drapes over the body starting from the waist. You can wear it with simple accessories like a necklace or a gold bracelet. Don’t forget your high heels and a small handbag in the colour you prefer. There’re medium-sized roses at the waist forming a belt and at the cuffs.
Extension-tail dress always looks like it’s two dresses combined, so it’s suitable for wearing more than once. The dress can be worn without the tail as a Bodycon Dress or a Mermaid Dress. It can also be worn with the extension, which is a tail that is attached by a zipper or buttons at the waist. This style is very suitable for night events, especially engagemets.
- This is a tulle extension-tail dress in elegant black colour for an irresistible look. It’s slim at the chest area with a wide waistbelt of tulle. The dress drapes over in wide pleats. There’s also beautiful flowers embroidery in red, yellow, and green on the sleeves and the chest area for a glamourous look.
- If you’re looking for a practical and elegant model at the same time, don’t hesitate to shine with a blue satin dress and the extension tail is made of tulle.
Multi-Layered Dresses are one of the most popular designs in 2020 for weddings. The multiple layers were among the old models that have become fashionable this year.
- The multi-layered dress made of fluffy tulle is one of the most famous types of dresses that emerged in the multi-layered dresses world. As this type of dresses shows the shape and style of the dress more. This dress is featured by fashion blogger Alanoud Badr, who wore a white dress with many layers that is more suitable for weddings.
- A white dress of tulle with prints of roses, white high heels, and a small size bag that fits the dress's style. This type of dresses will suit you best in daytime weddings. You can also wear the same dress in a different way by wearing white sneakers with a transparent plastic bag.