By Alammari Textiles
Tulle is one of the most famous types of fabrics used by all women in the world, as it has been used in the manufacturing of many products such as wedding and evening dresses. It is also used in decorating gifts, gift boxes, homes, and some modern decorations. In addition to using it to decorate children's rooms, some also use it in making some party decorations, various exhibitions, weddings, and birthdays.
The Best Plain Tulle Colours
- White Plain Tulle Fabric is the most widespread and used colour because it is the main colour of Tulle. It is used in the manufacturing of dresses for weddings and special occasions. It is also used in modern decoration for gifts and rose bouquets.
- Pink Plain Tulle Fabric is used in the manufacturing of dresses and some modern models of clothes.
- Transparent Plain Tulle Fabric is used extensively by dressmakers and fashion designers, as they need a layer of tulle to give them the appropriate size for the design without being noticeable through the layers of fabrics.
- Silver Plain Tulle Fabric is used in particular to add lustre, radiance, and beauty to the design to which the fabric is added.
- Black Plain Tulle Fabric is one of the colours that you can use to add a distinctive look to your dresses that you have not worn for long periods, as it will help you to renew them.
- Red Plain Tulle Fabric has been used a lot lately in making Petticoats and short skirts with pieces of satin as well for a distinctive.
- Golden Plain Tulle Fabric can be used to make a mermaid-cut dress with an extension or a Princess dress.
Types of Plain Tulle Fabric
- Stretch Plain Tulle Fabric can be used directly on the body due to its softness, and it is also used in making dresses.
- Coarse Plain Tulle Fabric is used in making petticoats for large dresses and some different decorations.
- Soft Plain Tulle Fabric is used to give your clothes a small height off the ground, and to make elegant skirts.