By Alammari Textiles
Cotton is the softest type of fabric and provides the comfort that the customer wants, especially when wearing it for a long period of time. This means that cotton is healthier when wearing it at work on a daily. Cotton is not limited to a specific gender, it includes men, women, and children of all ages. Therefore, clothing companies try to provide most models and designs with fabrics that include a high percentage of Cotton . Printed Cotton is distinguished by its fixed colour, even with repeated washing and use. Printed Cotton with small drawings is used in making children’s clothes and furnishings. Printed Cotton with big drawings is used in making bedsheets, children’s bedroom decorations, and some types of sportswear.
Features of Cotton Fabrics
- Water Absorbent: cotton fabrics absorb water and sweat to a large extent, so it is one of the best healthy fabrics on the body, especially children's skin.
- Lightweight: Cotton is a light fabric, unlike wool, for example.
- Flexible: The wearer will not feel that it is tight or obstructing his/her movement, so it is used in making all forms of men's and women's sportswear.
- Easy to Wash and Clean: It can be easily washed the traditional way or through various washing machines.
- Easy to Dye: The colour of Cotton fabric can be easily controlled because it absorbs the dye quickly. Therefore, many factories use it to make cotton T-shirts for home, exercise, or even going out.
- Easy to Cut and Design: Cotton is easy to cut for this type of fabric because of its soft and light texture.
The Best Printed Cotton Fabric Colours
- White Printed Cotton Fabric is one of the most important colours in the market that is preferred by women for going out in the morning. It is also used in making nightwear and furnishings.
- Sky Blue Printed Cotton Fabric is a calm, distinctive colour that is used in making bedroom decorations.
- Pink Printed Cotton Fabric is the colour of femininity that is pursued by women for its beautiful and attractive designs. It is used in making bedsheets and some designs of home clothes.