By Alammari Textiles
Satin is one of the finest fabrics in the Arab market. It has a soft, streamlined, and silky touch. Satin is used in making home clothes and outdoor clothes like wedding dresses. Lately, Satin has been used in making children’s clothes.
Satin is available in a wide variety of colours and shades. Satin also has a faint lustre that makes it suitable for making evening dresses.
The Best Satin Fabric Colours
- Red Satin Fabric: It is used in making pyjamas and some short and open evening dresses. It is also used in making blouses for attending a meeting, a party, or a date.
- Grey Satin Fabric: It is suitable for evening clothes to meet friends or a date. It also works well with dresses for cocktail parties, and soiree dresses for engagement parties. This shade, with a charming silver shine, can be used with some simple jewellery.
- Pink Satin Fabric: It is the most popular Satin colour in the market because it has a wide variety of elegant shades that suits all styles. It can be found in indoor and outdoor clothes.
- Purple Satin Fabric: It suits many styles of clothing. You can a purple blouse on black or grey trousers. You can also wear it on skirts and all jeans’ colours if you want to combine both classic and modern.
- Green Satin Fabric: It one of the most vibrant colours. It a practical colour that can be used in making morning clothes like formal blouses for a business meeting.