By Alammari Textiles
Shalky Fabric Price
Shalky fabric is one of the most popular fabrics that women used in the past in the making of clothes and some other textile supplies. With the advent of more modern cloth manufacturing machines, the number of products made of Shalky cloth increased.
This fabric features gorgeous, bright colours that makes you feel happy and unique when you wear it.
The Best Shalky Fabric Colours
- Yellow Printed Shalky Fabric: Yellow is considered one of the most famous colours of Shalky fabric. It adds great liveliness to those who wear it as it is suitable for all ages, so we find it in the designs of children's and women's clothing.
- White Printed Shalky Fabric: Most women prefer this colour because of its energy and beautiful radiance that it gives to women by simply wearing it. This Colour is used in the manufacturing of clothes, dresses, scarves, and small handbags.
- Sky-Blue Printed Shalky Fabric: It is one of the delicate and beautiful colours that women have recently used in the manufacturing of turbans that cover the head. It is also used in the manufacturing of elegant dresses, blouses, and women's shoes.
- Pink Printed Shalky Fabric: This colour is considered a breakthrough in the world of women's fashion, as it was used in many women's clothing such as home abaya. It was also used in the manufacturing of pyjamas, scarves and handbags.
Types and Prices of Shalky Fabric
- Acrylic Shalky: Japanese Shalky fabric that’s made of Acrylic is 100% lightweight, transparent, and soft. It has no lustre or shine. It’s available in beautiful drawings of intertwined flowers. It’s used in making galabias. The fabric is 33 inches in width. It’s available in a variety of black and white colours with green and red embroidery. It’s sold for 11.50 SAR/metre.
- Rayon Shalky: Indonesian Shalky is made of 100% rayon. It’s used in making galabias, skirts, blouses, and even prayer mats. It’s lightweight, non-transparent, soft, and has no lustre. It’s 44 inches in width. It’s available in red colour with green, yellow, and blue embroidery, in green colour with fuchsia, dark-green, blue, and yellow embroidery, and in yellow colour with green and blue embroidery. It’s sold for 17.25 SAR/metre.