By Alammari Textiles
Shine in These Beautiful Evening Abayas
Despite the development in the fashion world for women with youthful colours and new models every day, abayas remain dominant.
A common mistake people make is restricting abayas to the community of women and the elderly. However, we find many girls at a young age keenly following up all the new models of abayas every year.
Abaya is the fashion of every era. It does not disappear and is not considered old no matter how long it has passed. However, there is no doubt that there is new fabrics and developments in the designs, which makes women still interested in buying them.
When we mention the word Abaya, what only comes to mind is the well-known traditional form. Most of the abayas that women have worn for long periods are limited to the loose-fitting black design.
When Abaya developed, it was only limited to some simple embroidery. However, this matter has changed when many women have switched to wearing Abayas because of their dignity and modesty. This encouraged many fashion designers to develop the look of the Abaya to suit all tastes and ages.
1) Striped Linen Abaya: Abaya market is no longer limited to traditional black Abayas made of silk or crepe. There is now Striped Linen Abayas that have longitudinal lines that combine white and black, giving the woman a slimmer and taller look. It is suitable for college and afternoon outings.
2) Open Abaya: If you are one of the women who loves wearing black Abayas and at the same time you want to abandon the traditional look and wear casual abayas, then Open Black Abaya is the most suitable solution for you. Open Abaya is not only a casual Abaya, but it is also one of the latest types of Abayas. Open Abaya contains a belt, so you can wear it open or closed. Wearing it open gives you a lot of options, as it can be worn over a sleeveless dress made of gel or cotton. For a more modern and youthful look, it is preferable to wear it over jeans, a top in cheerful colours, and a pair of high heels.
3) Geometric Shapes Abaya: It is the preferred type of Abaya for girls at college age. These abayas are available in many shapes and patterns. The Abaya can be made entirely of fabrics that contain geometric shapes like squares and circles, or the geometric shapes can be on a specific part of the abaya like the sleeves or the waistband. This style is available in different Abaya designs like Buttoned Abayas and Open Abayas.
4) Arabic Writings Abaya: This type of Abayas has appeared recently. The writings can be separate unrelated letters or specific sentences. What they have in common is that all of them give a sophisticated, modern, and youthful look.
5) Coloured Abaya: Coloured abayas are trending through fashion blogs, and many fashionistas have been keen to shine in some modern models that have been admired by many girls. They are elegant, modern pieces of clothing, and also practical. You can wear a red model with shiny pearls. It is preferrable to wear it with black shoes and a bag of the same colour.
6) Black V-Shaped Abaya: It is the perfect choice for every woman looking for a piece of clothing to attend events, whether social or private, as it gives women elegance and attractiveness and at the same time. It is designed at the chest V-Shaped. It is also made an exterior piece of the premium Celine Fabric.
7) Lace & Joubert Abaya: One of the latest trends of 2019 abayas. Many fashion houses have focused on this wonderful design that uses lace or joubert on the sleeves. This design is available in a variety of colours to suit all tastes. There are different models of this design like closed and open abayas to suit different needs.
8) Balloon Sleeves Abaya: Wide sleeves are one of the latest fashion trends in 2019, not only in abayas but in blouses as well. In addition to being very comfortable, it adds a lot of freshness and style to your look. Balloon sleeves, for everyone who does not know, are the wide and loose sleeves that end with narrow cuffs.
9) Pastel Colours: One of the colours that dominated the fashion world in clothes for nearly two years and continues in 2019 abaya models. They are soft colours that stimulate joy and optimism and make those who wear them look younger than they are. The most famous colours of abayas this year are light blue, yellow in its shades, and pink.
10) Embroidered Floral Abaya: It is a truly elegant design that carries the beauty of nature. It is most suitable for summer and spring. Since the interest of Dolce & Gabbana International Fashion House to design abayas with floral patterns, many fashion houses have followed their footsteps.
11) Pleated Abaya: It adds a youthful character to those who wear it. It is also very comfortable, especially in high temperatures. Women feel suffocated from tight clothes and need more loose-fitting clothes, which the pleated design provides.
Crepe Fabric is one of the comfortable and soft fabrics for women, and that is why women use it to design many of their own clothes such as abayas and scarves.
Satin Fabric is usually used in making gowns for occasions or reception gowns, but we do not use them as evening gowns because satin is quite shiny and lustrous.
Chiffon Fabric is one of the elegant fabrics that many women use on occasions. They can be worn to meet guests. Satin is available in plain and embroidered models.
Tergal Fabric: Soft and coarse Tergal is one of the most important fabrics in the market of abayas, as it gives a luxurious look.
Cotton Fabric: Cotton fabrics are among the best feminine fabrics for most women if not all of them. Cotton is a soft and gentle fabric on the skin, which makes it one of the distinctive fabrics that are suitable for the summer season. Not only that, but it is also suitable for tailoring clothes that are suitable for wearing in all seasons, whether summer, spring, autumn or even winter. Cotton has unparalleled flexibility and softness and is distinguished from other fabrics by the presence of spaces between its tissues that allow air to pass through it. Thus, the body does not sweat or become inflamed with height Temperatures.
Silk Fabric: Silk is a fabric that is mostly used to make women's clothes only. It is on the list of fabrics that have a high degree of luxury and elegance. Silk has a soft and lustrous texture that can never be resisted. It is suitable for making both summer and winter clothes. When wearing it in the summer, you will feel cool, and in the winter, you will feel warm.