By Alammari Textiles
The Latest Joubert Lace Dresses
Lace is one of the well-known women's fabrics that have been famous for many years, as women use it for many purposes, whether in home furnishings, home clothes, or outdoor clothes. It is a luxurious fabric due to its high prices and its striking and cheerful look. Factories still produce Lace in different shapes and models. Lace is one of the delicate fabrics that need special care when cleaning because it is easily damaged if not taken care of properly.
Joubert is the most used fabrics in the Arab world to make soiree dresses. It is known in Europe that satin and silk are the most used types of fabrics, as foreigners rely heavily on plain fabrics in their dresses. Arab women, however, are accustomed to a large percentage of embroidery and accessories.
1) A dress made of salmon-coloured lace fabric with long slim sleeves. The dress has a simple design that drapes over the body in a beautiful way and contains an extension from the back of the chiffon fabric.
2) A cashmere lace dress with long wide sleeves in the shape of a butterfly. The dress features a simple design that includes a belt of satin roses in different shades of cashmere colour.
3) A dress of lace fabric with long sleeves. It’s a two-piece dress. The upper part is made of beige lace fabric with lining in green, and the lower part is of green chiffon fabric. The waist contains a set of pleats that give breadth to the dress.
4) A red embroidered lace dress with long slim sleeves. The dress comes in a mermaid style with a thin belt of satin fabric at the waist in the form of a small-sized bow.
5) A dress of black lace fabric with long sleeves with slight ripples at the ends. The design of the dress is slim at the chest area, and starting from the waist, there’s a group of layers stacked on top of each other.
Important Tips for Buying Lace Fabric
- Make sure to choose a simple design that doesn’t include a lot of details, as soft lace fabric contains multiple holes in different shapes, including roses, tree leaves, and others. There’re also types that include wonderful embroideries with shiny beads.
- Use the lace fabric to decorate your wedding dress at the neckline, sleeves, lower edges, or waist area for a more attractive look.
- - Make sure to choose the black colour of the shanti lace fabric, as it has a special lustre, especially when lining it with black satin fabric.