By Alammari Textiles
The Latest Wedding & Engagement Satin Dresses
If you want to tailor the most beautiful designs, you’ve got to choose the right fabric. There’re many fabrics in the market with different uses. Some are for evenings and nights out, while some for day outings.
Satin is one of the finest fabrics in the Arab market. It has a soft, streamlined, and silky touch. It’s made from cotton and industrial fibres that give it its famous lustre. It’s a strong and durable fabric that’s safe for allergic people. Satin is used in making scarves, dresses, blouses, and home decorations. Satin is available in a wide variety of colours, shades, and prints.
Satin fabric is resistant to abrasion and maintains its texture after washing. It also has low thermal conductivity, which guarantees you a suitable temperature for any weather.
Uses of Satin
- It’s used in making dresses, skirts, and blouses, especially pleated models because of its softness and elasticity.
- It’s used in making dress, skirt, and blouse linings because of the nature of its fabric, as it’s untransparent.
- It’s used in making curtains and different tablecloths.
The Latest Satin Dresses 2020
Satin fabric has a set of features that makes it one of the favoured fabrics by designers, so we find that most fashion designers rely on it in 2020 to design dresses, blouses, skirts, jumpsuits, jackets, and abayas.
- A dress of white satin with long sleeves, slim at the ends and wide in the middle. The dress has a wonderful design with a thin waistbelt in golden colour to highlight your beauty. The dress contains very simple embroidery at the ends of the sleeves and the lower ends of it. You can wear this dress when going to an engagement party.
- A long-sleeved dress made of satin fabric in an A-Line design. It has a beautiful skirt that gives you a wonderful look, with a beautiful long veil that reaches the floor.
- Long-sleeved wedding dress. The upper part of the dress is made of embroidered white lace fabric, while the lower part is made of shiny satin fabric with a thin waistbelt, and a short veil that reaches the waist of embroidered white lace fabric.
- A wedding dress in a mermaid design made of embroidered white lace fabric. The dress contains long sleeves, and a lining of shiny satin is used to reflect an attractive look. The dress also features a belt of shiny silver.
- A fluffy dress made of embroidered white lace fabric. The dress contains long sleeves wide in the middle and narrow at the ends, with a beautiful lining of white satin fabric. The design features a belt of shiny satin roses in different colours such as white, rose, and salmon.
- A fluffy dress that contains embroidered white lace from the sleeves to the waist. The dress begins to widen from the waist to the bottom for a princess look.
Choose Dresses According to your Body Shape
1) Make sure to choose a matte fabric if you’re a plus size because the gloss in the fabric adds more pounds to your look.
2) If you have a skinny body, you can choose shiny fabrics such as satin because they add weight to your look.
3) Choose the fabric according to the design of the model that you want to do. For example, if you want to tailor a fluffy dress, you can choose tulle or chiffon fabric, and if you want to a multi-layered design, you can choose between glossy satin and plain tulle.
4) If you want to do a soft and elegant model, choose fabrics such as chiffon, tulle, or lace. For luxurious models, you can rely on high-end fabrics such as jacquard or embroidered tulle.
5) Pay attention to the colour of the fabric, as you should choose the colour that suits your skin tone.
6) Pear-shaped bodies require wearing a wide dress in the buttocks. It’s preferable to use some popular fashions in the shoulders or the chest area to shift the attention.
7) All dress designs go well with hourglass-shaped bodies.
8) Embroidered designs are suitable for inverted-triangle body shapes that have wide shoulders.
9) Dresses that highlight the body as a whole are the perfect choice for rectangular bodies that have no curves.