By Alammari Textiles
Cotton is the softest type of fabric and provides the comfort that the customer wants, especially when wearing it for a long period of time. This means that cotton is healthier when wearing it at work on a daily. Cotton is not limited to a specific gender, it includes men, women, and children of all ages. Therefore, clothing companies try to provide most models and designs with fabrics that include a high percentage of cotton.
Stretch Cotton combines the softness of Cotton and the flexibility of Stretch. It is used in making underwear for all age groups. It is also used in cotton clothes for home, sportswear, and furnishings.
Features of Stretch Fabric
- It a simple, practical, and inexpensive fabric.
- It gives an elegant look that will make you stand out.
- Stretch Cotton is an elastic fabric that is comfortable to wear. Therefore, it is used in making women’s underwear and sportswear as well.
- It is available in all colours, prints, and embroidery to suit all customers.
Uses of Stretch Fabric
- It is used in making underwear because it is comfortable and has a small percentage of polyester.
- It is used in making women’s clothing like shirts, trousers, blouses, jackets, dresses, scarves, socks, and pyjamas.
- It is used in making some men’s clothes like jackets, trousers, and some home clothes like pyjamas.
- It is also used in making children’s clothes like jackets and trousers in all sizes and styles.