By Alammari Textiles
Tergal fabric is durable and has many characteristics that we need in our daily and practical life. Many of us need thick fabric to withstand the pressure of constantly moving at work, so that it is not easily damaged. It is also a classic fabric that is suitable for official meetings and interviews.
The Best Tergal Colours
- Silver Tergal Fabric is an elegant colour used in manufacturing pants as it is mixed with silk fibres to make it more comfortable.
- Dark Blue Tergal Fabric is one of the most widespread shades in the manufacturing of coats for suits, and women use it a lot in skirts and practical pants. It is also considered the most common colour in the manufacturing of school uniforms, so hundreds of factories use it continuously.
- Brown Tergal Fabric is used in the manufacturing of plain and embroidered skirts. It is also used in some kinds of blouses and elegant dresses.
- Olive Green Tergal Fabric is favoured by men for suits. Women also use it for skirts, dresses, and recently for jackets. It is also used in children’s clothes.
- Orange Tergal Fabric is mostly used by women for its beauty and radiance. This shade is used in the manufacturing of pants and jackets.
- Crimson Tergal Fabric is a distinctive shade used in the manufacturing of women’s suits, school uniforms, and staff uniforms by some hotels.
- Pink Tergal Fabric is used in women’s jackets and elegant blouses. It has been recently used in children's winter clothes.
- Purple Tergal Fabric is used in its dark shade in the manufacturing of men’s pants, while the light shade is used in school uniforms, women’s clothes, and handbags.
Characteristics of Tergal Fabric
- Tergal is a streamlined fabric that can be used in the manufacturing of all kinds of clothes. It is also thick, which makes it resistant to wear and tear.
- Tergal is available in a wide variety of colours, so it is suitable for both women’s and men’s designs.
- Tergal is comfortable so it is one of the basic fabrics used in the manufacturing of school uniforms, as it is water absorbent and heat resistant.