By Alammari Textiles
Al-Ammari Textiles: The Best Fabrics’ Store in Jeddah
We’re at Gate 7, Al Makaronah St., Al-Sharq Commercial Centre 1, Jeddah 23336, Saudi Arabia.
Al-Ammari Textiles is one of the biggest names in the world of fabrics, and it also has the largest store for selling fabrics. Now you can visit us and learn about the various types of new and hard-to-find fabrics in the markets.
Al-Sharq Textiles Shopping Centre is one of the famous markets in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Whatever you are looking for in terms of clothes and fabrics with different materials and shapes, you will find it there.
Al-Ammari Textiles has a branch for the sale of fabrics within the Al-Sharq Shopping Centre that contains a large variety of materials that suit all tastes.
Al-Sharq Shopping Centre for Textiles
Are you looking for a large market from which to buy all your needs of clothing, abayas, and fabrics? Then you should head to Al-Sharq Centre.
Al-Sharq Shopping Centre includes a large group of stores, all of which have goods of different shapes and materials. Among the most famous of these stores is Al-Ammari Textiles. It’s one of the most famous establishments that sell fabrics of various materials that suit men and women, adults and children.
The Shopping Centre is divided into gates, and each gate includes a group of stores with different types of goods. Most of the goods inside, if not all, are clothes, gowns, and fabrics of various kinds and shapes.
Here are Some Examples:
- Tweed: It’s considered one of the most luxurious types of fabrics used in the manufacturing of winter fashion, such as dresses, skirts, trousers, and short and long jackets. Although this type of fabric is suitable for winter, International fashion houses have recently used it in summer fashion shows, such as Coco Chanel's international collection of designs that is famous for designs that are made of tweed.
- Silk: Silk is a fabric that is mostly used to make women's clothes only. It’s on the list of fabrics that have a high degree of luxury and elegance. Silk has a soft and lustrous texture that can never be resisted. It’s suitable for making both summer and winter clothes. When wearing it in the summer, you will feel cool, and in the winter, you will feel warm.
- Linen: Although cotton, from the point of view of many, may be considered the best type of fabric, and this appears in its high price, linen is in fact the king of fabrics and the most important type of natural fabrics. Linen is used in making women's and men's clothes, but it doesn’t stop there. It’s also used in the manufacturing of furniture, curtains, upholstery, and others. In the event that you suffer from a specific allergy and want to buy a fabric suitable for your skin and at the same time it can be used in the design of women's clothes, then linen will be the best choice for you.
- Lace: It’s one of the most elegant and latest fabrics for evening dresses that can be used in making many models, whether It’s an open dress, mini dress, or a wedding dress.
- Velvet: It’s one of the most beautiful fabrics used by men and women in all countries of the world. This type of fabric is distinguished by its luxury and beauty. Velvet has a charming appearance, as it increases the beauty of everyone who wears it. It’s used in making formal clothing suitable for important events and occasions. Velvet is also used in making casual clothes, as it gives an elegant look. In addition, Velvet is used in many industries like the manufacturing of upholstery, curtains, tablecloths, handbags, shoes, jackets, blouses, shirts, hats, and others.
- Kaftan: It’s considered one of the most beautiful types clothes in the Arab fashion world. There’re many styles of Moroccan Kaftan clothes, as the designers are keen to have a lot of designs that suit different tastes. Some Kaftans are simple and elegant, and some of them are fully embroidered. The second type is very suitable for Moroccan weddings.