By Alammari Textiles
The world of clothing is full of surprises and everything that is new, as old types of clothing reappear and become trendy again after everyone thought that they will not. Other types disappear, which makes many women in a state of confusion. Today, we offer you tips on how to choose your clothes.
Just as women are constantly searching for hair accessories and what is trendy every year, so is the case for clothes. Clothing is an indispensable part of their life, and many international brands have begun to pay great attention to making various collections of clothing that suit everyone.
Clothing are available worldwide in a wide variety of colours and designs in many different types of fabrics. They are available in plain, printed, and embroidered designs
Follow These Tips When Choosing Clothes
- Darks colours shouldn’t be used together, like black and navy blue or black and brown.
- Choose monochrome colours with light colours. A striped dress in black and white goes well with blue cardigan.
- The veil has to be compatible with your clothes. If your clothes are printed or embroidered, then choose a plain veil.
- In contrast, plain clothes always need an embroidered or printed veil that highlights them. Here, you can vary between veils that have embroidery or overlapping colours.
- The type of veil fabric is one of the confusing things for women. Make sure to choose the veil fabric from the same type of fabric your clothes are made of so that there is harmony between the fabrics.
- clothing fabrics are numerous to meet all needs and requirements, as there are cotton, crepe, chiffon, silk, satin, linen, tulle, and many other types.
- Morning and day times always need calm and soft clothing, so you can rely on cotton, linen, and chiffon. On the other hand, night events and parties need shiny fabrics like satin, crepe, and tulle.
- For a modern and elegant look, use clothes embossed with pleasant drawings, such as makeup tools, fruit pieces, and other drawings that add a fresh look to your clothes.