By Alammari Textiles
Tulle is one of the most famous types of fabrics used by all women in the world, as it has been used in the manufacturing of many products such as wedding and evening dresses. It is also used in decorating gifts, gift boxes, homes, and some modern decorations. In addition to using it to decorate children's rooms, some also use it in making some party decorations, various exhibitions, weddings, and birthdays.
Tulle is available in multiple colours and shades. There are many types of Plain Tulle: Egyptian Tulle, French Tulle, Italian Tulle, Turkish Tulle, and Chinese Tulle.
- Coarse Tulle is used in making petticoats for large dresses and some different decorations.
- Soft Tulle is used to give your clothes a small height off the ground, and to make elegant skirts. It is also used in making outer layers of dresses, sleeves, shoulders, and wedding veils.
- Embroidered Tulle is used in making wedding and evening dresses because it is shiny.
- Silk Tulle is a luxurious fabric that is used in making dresses’ layers.
Types of Tulle Fabric
- Stiff Tulle: It is one of the coarse types of Tulle that is used in giving dresses a certain size. It is usually used in making underskirts and petticoats for white dresses, especially wedding dresses.
- Crystal Tulle: It is one of the soft fabrics that is sued in making the upper part of dresses.
- Sirma Tulle: It is one of the most beautiful and luxurious types of tulle in the market. Usually, the threads of sirma are silver, gold, green, blue, Yellow, or red.
- English Tulle: It is one of the best types of tulle. It is used in making wedding veils and the inner lining of dresses. Veiled women use it in covering the open parts of the dresses.
* you can find plain tulle Here
* you can find embroidered tulle Here