By Alammari Textiles
The Best Feminine Fabrics
Are you looking for feminine fabrics? Do you want to design clothes using high quality and affordable fabrics? When you deal with Al-Ammari Textiles, you will find everything you want, with the quality you dream of, at prices that you will not imagine or find in any other competitive company selling fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton fabrics are among the best feminine fabrics for most women if not all of them. Cotton is a soft and gentle fabric on the skin, which makes it one of the distinctive fabrics that are suitable for the summer season. Not only that, but it is also suitable for tailoring clothes that are suitable for wearing in all seasons, whether summer, spring, autumn or even winter. Cotton has unparalleled flexibility and softness and is distinguished from other fabrics by the presence of spaces between its tissues that allow air to pass through it. Thus, the body does not sweat or become inflamed with height Temperatures.
- Linen: Although cotton, from the point of view of many, may be considered the best type of fabric, and this appears in its high price, linen is in fact the king of fabrics and the most important type of natural fabrics. Linen is used in making women's and men's clothes, but it does not stop there. It is also used in the manufacturing of furniture, curtains, upholstery, and others. In the event that you suffer from a specific allergy and want to buy a fabric suitable for your skin and at the same time it can be used in the design of women's clothes, then linen will be the best choice for you.
- Silk: Silk is a fabric that is mostly used to make women's clothes only. It is on the list of fabrics that have a high degree of luxury and elegance. Silk has a soft and lustrous texture that can never be resisted. It is suitable for making both summer and winter clothes. When wearing it in the summer, you will feel cool, and in the winter, you will feel warm.
- Joubert: It is the most used fabrics in the Arab world to make soiree dresses. It is known in Europe that satin and silk are the most used types of fabrics, as foreigners rely heavily on plain fabrics in their dresses. Arab women, however, are accustomed to a large percentage of embroidery and accessories. There are two types of Joubert fabric: the plain model that is available in the market in multiple colours, and the embroidered model with different designs. The second model has many uses, but all of them are usually for occasions, as it does not go well like the plain model with casual clothing.
- Chamois Leather: Leather is among the best materials for making jackets, trousers, and leather skirts. Chamois Leather, for many women, is better than manufactured fabrics made of leather because it is natural and has a high-end quality. It is usually used in making winter clothing.
- Fur: It is used in winter for coats and jackets. Fur is a high-end material that is always trendy and in demand. It is available in wintery, warm colours like black, brown, olive green, and crimson.
- Satin: It is usually used in making occasion or reception abayas in both summer and winter, but we do not use them in the morning because satin is quite shiny and lustrous.
-Tencel: Tencel is one of the elegant fabrics that are used to make a lot of design for women. This fabric has a wonderful and classic look that is very different. This appears strongly in the designs of outdoor clothes, so it is suitable for formal clothes. It can also be used in making a lot of designs suitable for formal events, business dinner, or a meeting in the office.
- Organza: it is suitable for most of the year clothing. Organza is a manufactured fabric that is mostly a mixture of other fabrics like linen, nylon, and rayon.