By Alammari Textiles
Viscose Cotton Fabric
Cotton is the softest type of fabric and provides the comfort that the customer wants, especially when wearing it for a long period of time. This means that cotton is healthier when wearing it at work on a daily. Cotton is not limited to a specific gender, it includes men, women, and children of all ages. Therefore, clothing companies try to provide most models and designs with fabrics that include a high percentage of cotton.
Features of Viscose Cotton Fabrics
- Lightweight: Viscose Cotton is a light fabric, unlike wool, for example.
- Flexible: The wearer will not feel that it is tight or obstructing his/her movement, so it is used in making all forms of men's and women's clothing.
- Easy to Wash and Clean: It can be easily washed the traditional way or through various washing machines.
- Easy to Cut and Design: Viscose Cotton is easy to cut for this type of fabric because of its soft and light texture.
The Best Viscose Cotton Fabric Colours
- Spotted Blue Viscose Cotton Fabric is mainly used in making blouses and dresses.
- Printed White Viscose Cotton Fabric is used in making blouses and dresses worn during the day.
- Printed Black Viscose Cotton Fabric is preferred by women for going to work and gives the impression of a smaller body.