By Alammari Textiles
Different Styles of Coloured Abayas
- Wear your flowers-printed, dark-grey abaya with a waistbelt and jeans trousers in light blue, and a black top.
- Choose an open, coloured abaya in brown over a white jumpsuit, and a white veil for a wonderful look.
- The open abaya in dark grey with random prints at the chest area can be worn on a white blouse, trousers of the same colour, a light-grey veil, and beige flat shoes.
- Wear a brown open abaya that includes white lace at the ends of the sleeves and the bottom end of the abaya on a white dress, a brown veil, high heels, and a creamy-coloured bag for a more attractive look.
- Make sure to choose a white abaya with wide sleeves over a straight dress in pink, a pink veil, and white shoes for a bright look.
- Choose an open abaya in beige over a white blouse, trousers of the same colour, a white veil, and beige sandals for an elegant look.
- For an elegant look, choose an abaya that includes more than one colour, such as beige, with a dark red at the ends of the sleeves and the ends of the abaya at the bottom, with a dark red veil, and black shoes and a bag.
- Choose an open striped abaya in a number of wonderful colours - blue, orange, grey, and beige - on a white top and trousers, a beige veil, and shoes of the same colour as the veil for a look that catches the eye.
- Pink open abaya can be worn on a straight white dress, light-blue veil, and white shoes.