By Alammari Textiles
For every girl and woman interested in following dresses’ fabrics, we review with you today sequin, which is of the best fabrics for dresses in 2021 that makes you shine on any occasion and stand out. Follow us to know everything new about fabrics and dresses.
Sequin is one of the finest types of fabrics for dresses, which catches the eye for its elegance and delicacy at the same time. It dominated the fashion world in 2020 and 2021 with its sparkling models, various colours, and shiny materials, which add elegance to dresses.
Latest Sequin Clothing
- A skirt made of sequin in green can be worn with jeans shirt, a leather jacket in black, and a veil in a shade of green, with black high-heeled shoes and a black bag.
- You can wear a sequin blazer in silver with loose-fitting pants in dark grey, a white or rose top, a black bag, and shoes of the same colour.
- Pants made of black sequin fabric can be worn with a white chiffon blouse with a bowtie in black, and a veil in burgundy or dark purple.
- You can choose a jacket made of sequin fabric in copper colour with dark beige pants made of crepe or chiffon fabric, and a chiffon blouse in a light beige shade.
· Sequin dress in black and shiny silver colours. The dress features a simple design that doesn’t contain exaggerated intricate details, so it drapes over the body beautifully. A black chiffon veil can be chosen for an elegant look.
· A blue sequin dress with long slim sleeves. The dress features a wonderful fishtail design and includes a thin belt of the same fabric at the waist. You can wear it with a black veil.
· A black sequin dress with a slim design that highlights your beauty. The dress contains a black chiffon cape on the back for a luxurious look and can be worn with a light-grey veil.
· Dark-grey sequin dress with wide sleeves in the middle and slim at the ends. The dress contains ruffles at the waist area to help the dress expand until it reaches the lower ends.
· A sequin and velvet dress, as the right side of the dress is made of green velvet fabric and a simple design that drapes over the body, and the left side is shiny gold sequin fabric that contains simple ruffles that reflect elegance. The dress contains a wide belt of sequin cloth in golden colour, and it can be worn with a golden veil.
How to Wash Sequin Clothing
- Handwashing is preferred with sequin or any embroidered fabric.
- It’s preferred to use warm water when washing sequin clothing.
- You should avoid strong detergents when washing sequin clothing, so the fabric isn’t damaged.
- Sequin clothing should be left to dry in a cool place away from sunlight.